Sunday, December 16, 2007

Toy Dog Domain

Finally, a toy dog network on the web!

Toy Dog Domain ~ The greatest toy dog network on the web! Whether you call them Toys, Tinies, Tea Cups, or Minis, you'll find all sorts of people who love Toy Dogs, and lots of great great resources, with a community atmosphere.

Join our network if you have a web site devoted to toy dog breeds. We welcome owners, reputable breeders, trainers, handlers, rescue & adoption organizations, and web sites providing toy dog information or links. Please take the time and join in on our forums, chatrooms or start your own personal page. We hope you enjoy your visit.

No comments:

Welcome to Bloomingtails Dog Boutique Blog


My dogs are my kids, we refer to them as furkids, and they have replaced the two legged kids who have now left home and are living their own lives.

I have come across some fun and informative articles on dogs as I have surfed around the net and thought this would be a good place to share those articles with you and we can discuss them here.

I advocate dressing up the furkids. Doesn't everyone like it when a big fuss is made over them? Its good for your self-esteem and often the highlight of your day. I think dogs are no different and if you enjoy dressing your dog, this is the place for you!

I also LOVE dogs, little dogs, big dogs, purebreeds, mutts, whatever....its unconditional love, its wet kisses, its that they are ALWAYS happy to see you when you come home!

Dogs don't talk back, you don't have to buy them a car or send them to college, they never keep you up waiting at night, they don't have an allowance and all they ask in return is for you to feed and love them back.